Want to share?

Hi everyone! David here, food writer for FOLK.

For a very special FOLK column, I am looking for your favorite recipes and traditions surrounding the dinner table. Did everyone rave about Aunt Myra's tea cakes, or Uncle Ron's slow roasted brisket? Well, we want those recipes. If every time you go to a family gathering you are asked (required) to bring that special dish you make then we also want you!

Email your recipes to DavidG.Folk@gmail.com for a chance to see your recipe in an upcoming issue. Please include a short narrative as to why you and everyone around loves this dish.

Below is one of my favorite dishes, Pumpkin Ravioli. This is a recipe I developed myself, and I love to make it for large gatherings of friends. There is nothing like sitting down to a huge bowl of ravs and sharing a bottle of wine and tons of laughs.

Please email your submissions to 

DavidG.Folk@gmail.com by November 15, 2011 

for a chance to have your recipe as part of my column. 
 I can't wait to see what you send in!




David is a contributing food writer for FOLK.

Comments

Popular Posts